#ED

Wknd Est: DM2 - 44.7M ; GU2 - 42.5M; PR - 38.3M; Heat - 14M; TLR - 11.1M; MU - 10.6M (PG 100)

Duck Tales would definitely be in the conversation along with Inspector Gadget, Ninja Turtles, Batman, X-Men, Spider-Man, Darkwing Duck. Those are the Heavy 7 that stuck with me the most when I was a kid.

I agree with you except Inspector Gadget. I would put Gargoyles above it. Show holds well even today. Animation is still great and themes that show had were amazing. Death, destruction and darkness were the primary themes of that show and it still amazes me that Disney made that show.  :D 

I never got to watch much cartoons as a kid  :mellow: I blame my parents entirely  :ph34r:

You had some strict parents. Mine were very laid back. Get good grades and you were set. Anyways, go to youtube and start watching the amazing shows from 90's. Duck tales, BTAS, X-Men, Gargoyles, Darkwing Duck, Spiderman, TMNT and much more. Get started asap.  :D

Edit: Sorry for forgetting about Aladdin.  :D

Edited by druv10
  • Like 1

That sucks. Did they at least let you watch The Wizard of Oz? If not, they should have been thrown in jail for child abuse. :lol:

LOL, that one I did watch. I watched lots, if not all, of Disney animations as well as many other animated movies, but I didn't remember much about cartoon shows/series.

Should I sue them?  :lol:  :P

• Like 1

You had some strict parents. Mine were very laid back. Get good grades and you were set. Anyways, go to youtube and start watching the amazing shows from 90's. Duck tales, BTAS, X-Men, Gargoyles, Darkwing Duck, Spiderman, TMNT and much more. Get started asap.  :D

It's not that they're strict, they just never cared to, or gave much thoughts about it, since they bought all those VHS of Disney and other kinds of animated movies, I guess they figured those were enough.

I have a bit of Asian in me, so I grew up on Hong Kong gangster and kung fu movies, as well as tons of wuxia series  :D Korean dramas were a stable too  :lol:

It's not that they're strict, they just never cared to, or gave much thoughts about it, since they bought all those VHS of Disney and other kinds of animated movies, I guess they figured those were enough.

I have a bit of Asian in me, so I grew up on Hong Kong gangster and kung fu movies, as well as tons of wuxia series  :D Korean dramas were a stable too  :lol:

lol, mine didn't either but I guess when I was growing up these shows were shown live so it was pretty easy to watch. You have no excuse now, go to youtube and start watching.  ;)  :P  :D

• Like 2

Never liked Cyclops in either comics or cartoons. He was a yes man for Professor X while Wolverine was the outspoken individual who took no crap from anyone.  :D

Funny how the tables have turned. Now Wolverine is following Xavier's path of human/mutant coexistence in the comics by founding a mutant school while Cyclops has become the more outspoken individual and leading his own team of mutant revolutionaries consisting of former X-Villains like Magneto and Emma Frost.

It's not that they're strict, they just never cared to, or gave much thoughts about it, since they bought all those VHS of Disney and other kinds of animated movies, I guess they figured those were enough. I have a bit of Asian in me, so I grew up on Hong Kong gangster and kung fu movies, as well as tons of wuxia series  :D Korean dramas were a stable too  :lol:

Hong Kong Gangster movies? Did you grow up with Chow Yun Fat movies like Hard Boiled :lol: I can't imagine your parents letting you watch that!

Mako's character was very well done. But in the end

they couldn't resist making her and Raleigh fall in love

or it least they made it look that way.

I think it's completely up to you to choose the result. They were very obvious and deliberate about

having them NOT kiss

• Like 1

I think it's completely up to you to choose the result. They were very obvious and deliberate about

having them NOT kiss

Del Toro shot 3 endings apparently:

So you had the kiss, no kiss and what was the third version?Basically just a huge exhale like ‘We made it.’ But the thing that stayed in the movie is the hint that there may be a love story one day, but it’s not there yet.

Edited by grim22

Hong Kong Gangster movies? Did you grow up with Chow Yun Fat movies like Hard Boiled :lol: I can't imagine your parents letting you watch that!

Hard Boiled comes later in the game  :lol: But I remembered watching A Better Tomorrow pretty early on. That's one awesome movie, I still love it to this day, and consider it one of the best Hong Kong crime drama/gangster movie of all time  :)

• Like 1