Chewy

Weekend Estimates (starting pg 50) July 19-21

Can someone at least explain to me why his joke is funny?  I don't get it.  And those of you telling us to calm down should take some of your own advice.  

"I'm perfectly calm, Dude."

He made a couple of cracks at the expense of Red 1. It's fine if you don't find it funny. It's all subjective.

HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO KNOW ITS A JOKE?

I DON'T KNOW?

@LexG_III

Also, who over the age of 22 has MALE FRIENDS? I can't imagine ANYTHING WORSE, EVER, than hanging out with another guy. Anywhere.

7/19/13 3:42 PM  

@LexG_III

MODERN FAMILY: Eternally nominated, unwatched and UNHEARD OF by ABSOLUTELY ANY AND EVERYBODY you know.

7/18/13 6:33 AM  

@LexG_III

I don't know how a PODCAST WORKS, do I have to buy iTunes to hear it or some shit? But the guys told me they mention LexG on it

7/17/13 5:01 AM  

@LexG_III

NO ONE will know what I'm talking about but FILM SCORE MONTHLY types regard Hans Zimmer like your average Jewish person thinks of Hitler

7/17/13 4:56 AM

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 6

Why do you hate Pacific Rim so much?

I don't I think it is just funny since so many people were thinking PR was going to be some huge 4 quadrant appealing movie. Also it is funny after reading all the online blogs constant gloating of this movie

I DON'T KNOW?@LexG_IIIAlso, who over the age of 22 has MALE FRIENDS? I can't imagine ANYTHING WORSE, EVER, than hanging out with another guy. Anywhere.7/19/13 3:42 PM @LexG_IIIMODERN FAMILY: Eternally nominated, unwatched and UNHEARD OF by ABSOLUTELY ANY AND EVERYBODY you know.7/18/13 6:33 AM @LexG_IIII don't know how a PODCAST WORKS, do I have to buy iTunes to hear it or some shit? But the guys told me they mention LexG on it7/17/13 5:01 AM @LexG_IIINO ONE will know what I'm talking about but FILM SCORE MONTHLY types regard Hans Zimmer like your average Jewish person thinks of Hitler7/17/13 4:56 AM

hey I watch modern family and know people whi do :)

"I'm perfectly calm, Dude."

He made a couple of cracks at the expense of Red 1. It's fine if you don't find it funny. It's all subjective.

But I don't get the joke.  I'm just asking someone to explain it to my dumb ass.

I DON'T KNOW?

@LexG_III

Also, who over the age of 22 has MALE FRIENDS? I can't imagine ANYTHING WORSE, EVER, than hanging out with another guy. Anywhere.

7/19/13 3:42 PM

@LexG_III

MODERN FAMILY: Eternally nominated, unwatched and UNHEARD OF by ABSOLUTELY ANY AND EVERYBODY you know.

7/18/13 6:33 AM

@LexG_III

I don't know how a PODCAST WORKS, do I have to buy iTunes to hear it or some shit? But the guys told me they mention LexG on it

7/17/13 5:01 AM

@LexG_III

NO ONE will know what I'm talking about but FILM SCORE MONTHLY types regard Hans Zimmer like your average Jewish person thinks of Hitler

7/17/13 4:56 AM

This is all predicated on me knowing who LEXG is.

• Like 1