Chewy

Weekend Estimates (starting pg 50) July 19-21

You do realize you are talking about Pacific Rim more than I am, right?You being it up at every opportunity just to take it down a peg or two. You have run out of pegs for this movie. It's time for you to move on, I know I have.

Get used to it. He's moved on from how bad MoS is doing to how bad PR is doing... :P

• Like 1

A franchise with a built in audience is far less risky than exploring new territory, hoping for a break out success.The only reason studios take chances with original tent poles is to find the next lucrative franchise to spur endless sequels.Disney was willing to spend over 10 billion for 3 franchises with built in audiences. They're the life blood of the industry.

Get used to it. He's moved on from how bad MoS is doing to how bad PR is doing... :P

Nope not yet. Just you wait for the weekend cause he did say something about MOS Thu number just earlier :lol: Edited by Sam

Wait, TC will make 20 million on Friday alone ("Early Fri #s: TC 20+")????DAMN!

Including 3.3M from previews/midnights. Very good number regardless.
  • Like 1

When ScarJo got cast as Black Widow and RR got cast as Green Lantern I imagine before they divorced they had like Revolutionary Road style intense fights about whether Marvel or DC was better. Sorry random thought.

”Damn you Scarlett, if I had an Infinity Gem for every time you fell on the Avenger rogue gallery to win these arguments. We're wasting our time in a Phantom Zone. I would like a divorce.I will never be your Stan Lee!”
  • Like 1

When I was in LA I saw a lot of posters for Turbo and whenever I saw that tagline of "He's Fast. They're Furious." I'd always read it in my head in the douchiest voice possible. Like, if anyone saw that ABC family promo for Batman Begins, it was that kind of voice.

Hero was a pretty good film

Are we talking about the Chinese wuxia movie starred Jet Li? I like that one a lot, I've seen better but it's definitely a good movie.

No, they're talking about the Dustin Hoffman movie. Right? RIGHT?

I don't know, that's why I ask, cause there are a damn lot of movies with the title "Hero" :lol::P
  • Like 1

No, they're talking about the Dustin Hoffman movie. Right? RIGHT?

I know why it's raining. I could have predicted it. It's raining because my fucking wipers are all fucked up. If my wipers were okay, the fucking sun would be shining, AT NIGHT.