Halba

Which of these intense, focussed good actors will play the Batman(2015) ?

Batman time!  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who should play the Batman (2015)?

• Karl Urban
    • Ryan Gosling
    • Jon Hamm
    • Richard Armitrage
    • Anson Mount
    • Jake Gyllenhaal
    • Matt Bomer
    • Matthew Goode
    • Jensen Ackles
    • None, A complete UNKNOWN under 32 like tyler hoechlin(screen test?)

We have many options, and different possible visions. They can go with a slightly older Batman to contrast with the young superman. Or they can go same age.

My Pick is Karl Urban, he has experience with action movies and has the right look for the batman. Thats the primary consideration for me.

Posted Image

Who is yours?

No nolan, bale or JGL, keaton. those are not allowed. No Fassbender as he is already playing Magneto. The folks at WB are going for a fresh take

The Poll is what i believe, are the true contenders for the role. Anyone with a bit of doubt in acting ability or long shots has been cut out.

Edited by Halba

Garrett Hedlund.

Hamm, Caviezel,Armitage, Mount etc. are too old if you want an actor who can play Batman for the next decade. You need a 30 year old and preferably someone who can act as well as look the part. I think Hedlund is perfect for the role.

lol at some of the picks

nothing wrong with picking low 40s actor as its all about the look and talent, never age with leading men in hollywood

downey jr playing a similar role as stark, currently 48 and started in his low 40s.

that is the perfect age for batman!

Armitrage is a very good pick. u need a powerful commanding actor, and the ones above in the poll can do it justice,with the intensity and focus that is the batman!

Edited by Halba

lol at some of the picks

nothing wrong with picking low 40s actor as its all about the look and talent, never age with leading men in hollywood

downey jr playing a similar role as stark, currently 48 and started in his low 40s.

that is the perfect age for batman!

Armitrage is a very good pick. u need a powerful commanding actor, and the ones above in the poll can do it justice,with the intensity and focus that is the batman!

There is a difference in this case. First standalone Batman movie won't be released before 2017 so that actor will be in his mid to late 40s by that time. Secondly, Cavill is 30 so they are not going to pair him with someone a decade older if they are following a Justice League trilogy as well. It is possible that they will cast an actor in his 40s but it is unlikely. The actor will be young and someone who is relatively unknown like Cavill.

Nic Cage has the crazy and voice that he could play Batman......only problem is that he wouldn't look like a Bruce Wayne

Simple, get Karl Urban or Ryan Gosling to play Bruce Wayne and wear the Bats costume while having Nicolas Cage provide the Bats voice :P

re the above list

the following good choices are 30s

jake gyllenhaal

ryan gosling

matt bomer

they wouldn't put a 30s , no good actor in the role. too risky.

I have changed my vote to Matt Bomer as a result.

Edited by Halba

added matthew goode,jensen ackles(expressed interest today) to the options. mentioned today, and young at 35

deleted jim caviezel, too old at 45, unlikely now, they could go younger.

Edited by Halba