RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers

If it opens to the high end of RTH's range, 22, then it will no doubt drop to about 19 on Sat and then maybe 15 on Sunday.  So 58-60 mill is the range. 

If it opens to the high end of RTH's range, 22, then it will no doubt drop to about 19 on Sat and then maybe 15 on Sunday.  So 58-60 mill is the range. 

How off do you think it could be on the highend..Has RTHs been off on this genre by 15-20Mil on the upside domestically? --Sure would love them to wrong on OW.. Still the film is very good could have a 2.7-3.1 multiplier. Really different film from a genre of copycat SH Flicks this year

Eh. Iron Man 3 is officially the best comic-book film this summer in my opinion. And I didn't think I would say that after I saw Iron Man 3. 

I thought MOS was the best, IM3 2nd best, Wolverine 3rd so far for the year.. Im3 definitely was entertaining event film and deserved its Boxoffice bigtime.Amazing it did pretty much Avengers numbers OS..Wow Can you say Robert D will now earn more money than Mel did for Passion of Christ.. His agents must be fainting...lol

How off do you think it could be on the highend..Has RTHs been off on this genre by 15-20Mil on the upside domestically? --Sure would love them to wrong on OW.. Still the film is very good could have a 2.7-3.1 multiplier. Really different film from a genre of copycat SH Flicks this year

RTH doesn't guess.  He has actual numbers.  So if he says that it will do 20-22 on Friday, it will land there.

RTH doesn't guess.  He has actual numbers.  So if he says that it will do 20-22 on Friday, it will land there.

Shoot. Well lets hope for a very good increase Saturday or hes off and Wolvie hits 26-30M :).. Rem you can never account for the folks just showing up with cash buying tickets. .So I hope he is off.lool I want 60-70M OW dammit lol

^^ Noctis logic... 1.3 billion shows you have no clue what your talking about, but to each his own.. lol

The film is decent for me. Just because it did huge business does not mean that I need to love it. Edited by Noctis
  • Like 4

Wolverine beats IM3 by a relatively small margin for me due to the great first hour and a half. Gotta echo critics and say that last half hour or so dings it down a bit as a great and unique setup gives way to generic and cliche payoff, but there's lots of patches of greatness in it that IM3 and definitely MOS don't have.

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 1

Shoot. Well lets hope for a very good increase Saturday or hes off and Wolvie hits 26-30M :).. Rem you can never account for the folks just showing up with cash buying tickets. .So I hope he is off.lool I want 60-70M OW dammit lol

Yeah...it's going to have a 30m Friday by somehow making 8-10m in an hour. Oh, baby...you need help.

The film is decent for me. Just because it did huge business does not mean that I need to kove it.

The film was great, had something for everyone. Only thing bad was how they raped a mainstream character with that mandarin garbage. If not for that it would have been a 9 out of 10 for most. Shawn black is showing hes not just a great writer but is an incredible director as well :). IM 3 ate Hp7 alive..lol