RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers

Don't expect that anytime soon dude. The X-Films are dropping in BO numbers from each previous movie, but not mega bombing like the Narnia sequels. It will take no less for Fox to give up the rights. They are not even letting go of Fantastic Four, and that has proven to be a far less lucrative franchise than X-Men for them.

I know that.

I don't understand why people want Disney to have all the super-heroes but whatever. I hope X-Men, Fantastic Four and Spider-Man stay where they are. Those are the only left.

• Like 1

The jump from previous marvel films to the avengers is just simply miraculous.Not saying DOFP will do the same but this is the biggest in scale and scope for xmen and with a good release date, there is more to be optimistic than not IMO

But X-Men don't have an Iron Man type of player with them who brings in 300m+ for each solo movie. FC, and now The Wolverine, will both finish much below Thor and Captain America even. As for the release date, DoFP is the THIRD Marvel/superhero movie to be released within 1.5 months, after CA2 and TASM2. Overkill much?

• Like 1

Yes seems Foxs wants him to do a prequel for movie 4.. And Im sure he will be working on the next big thing Battle angel along with Avatar 4. :D Geesus how much money is  JC and Fox going to make here lol..

BA will follow Avatar trilogy.

I don't understand why people want Disney to have all the super-heroes but whatever. I hope X-Men, Fantastic Four and Spider-Man stay where they are. Those are the only left.

WB/DC owns the other half of all superheroes, but their problem is that they are too obsessed with Bats/Supes. :P

• Like 3

I wouldn't mind FF going back to Marvel/Disney, only so that we can finally have Doom vs. Avengers epicness! :D

• Like 1

X-Men and Spider-Man can stay where they're but I want F4 back at Marvel. SS, Galactus, Doom and other characters that are tied to F4 are far more valuable to Marvel than they're to FOX. 

Edited by druv10
  • Like 1

WB/DC owns the other half of all superheroes, but their problem is that they are too obsessed with Bats/Supes. :P

The other super-heroes don't bring the money home.

But X-Men don't have an Iron Man type of player with them who brings in 300m+ for each solo movie. FC, and now The Wolverine, will both finish much below Thor and Captain America even. As for the release date, DoFP is the THIRD Marvel/superhero movie to be released within 1.5 months, after CA2 and TASM2. Overkill much?

Isn't the Wolverine pretty much a commercial for DOFP? How is that working for FOX? :unsure:

X-Men and Spider-Man can stay where they're are but I want F4 back at Marvel. SS, Galactus, Doom and other characters that are tied to F4 are far more valuable to Marvel than they're to FOX. 

I am pretty sure FOX doesn't agree with you :P

Isn't the Wolverine pretty much a commercial for DOFP? How is that working for FOX? :unsure:

It is looking at a massive OS OW, so I would say it is working just fine. His WW OW will cover the budget.

Flash is a much easier and cheaper movie to make than Green Lantern. WB is absolutely stupid not to make a Flash movie earlier. And I don't even know what they were thinking coming out with Jonah Hex and Halle Berry Catwoman before DC A-Listers like Flash and Wonder Woman.

• Like 3