RobinHood26

What Movie are you watching right now?

Watching Blood Lake: Attack Of The Killer Lampreys. It's like Piranha but with bloodthirsty penis-fish.

Okay, so Christopher Lloyd's mayor just got death via anal probe. God I hope Christopher Lloyd doesn't die in the near future only for this to be his last scene in a movie...

Shannen Doherty's career, much like the first victim in this movie, is now a floater.

The guy whose legs just got shredded by a weed whacker wielded by his girlfriend, can still run like an athlete. Impressive.

Credits are rolling really fast. Can't read a single name. I guess that's one way to hide your identity.

Edited by Wade

what if

with daniel radcliffe! nice little movie actually ,i think seeing him in more films i'll get over seeing him as harry potter ,emma was easier because of the bushy hair that went buh-bye

aw it was sorta cute!

by the way is fool's gold truly a sandwich , who puts bacon inside a peanut butter and jam sandwich? what would that taste like anyway

Edited by LadyEvenstar22

of course I remember M.A.S.K.. I even have the huge mountain headquarters as a toy ;)

Heh heh I forgot how great the music was for the show.. Who the heck sings the intro song 75.  Hah hah 80s-90s proably the best era of cartoons in history.

Watching Mr. T toons and  the Film Darkness Falls.

I had the Truck and the leaders flying Car back in the day. Damn you still have your Mask stuff my friend? :hi5:

Edited by Superman001

Watching Blood Lake: Attack Of The Killer Lampreys. It's like Piranha but with bloodthirsty penis-fish.

Okay, so Christopher Lloyd's mayor just got death via anal probe. God I hope Christopher Lloyd doesn't die in the near future only for this to be his last scene in a movie...

Shannen Doherty's career, much like the first victim in this movie, is now a floater.

The guy whose legs just got shredded by a weed whacker wielded by his girlfriend, can still run like an athlete. Impressive.

Credits are rolling really fast. Can't read a single name. I guess that's one way to hide your identity.

LOl Wade friend. .I may have to see that just to see how far Shannon Doherty's career has fallen lol

• Like 1

Heh heh I forgot how great the music was for the show.. Who the heck sings the intro song 75. Hah hah 80s-90s proably the best era of cartoons in history.

Watching Mr. T toons and the Film Darkness Falls.

I had the Truck and the leaders flying Car back in the day. Damn you still have your Mask stuff my friend? :hi5:

unfortunately a lot of my toys back then were stolen. So I don't have a lot of what I had and I had a huge collection too :(