RobinHood26

What Movie are you watching right now?

i'm actually reading a book but i let my nephews watch edge of tomorrow and maleficent on my laptop so i was kinda hearing it in the background but watch watch naah but i will try to give both my complete attention at some point during the weekend gotta say both films look really well visually lol i hadnt read a book in months and maybe over a year now a physical book its so weird holding one in my hands

look forward to Edge of Tomorrow cause its worth it! and Maleficent visually IS stunning at times :)

last night tried to watch THE ROVER but i was so tired the slow pace and sparse speech scene of first 5 mn i looked at running time and i was like i can't watch over an hour of that so then i started watching THE WIRE s01e01 halfway through i realize i had no idea what was going, my brain was on strike, my body was no cooperating either and at some point i must have fell asleep coz this morning when i press the button on  of the laptop it started beeping because battery had died out and when it came on so did the episode of the wire where it cut off 

fitness cardio dvd  plus a 5 miles walk was a bit of a stretch for me !

last night tried to watch THE ROVER but i was so tired the slow pace and sparse speech scene of first 5 mn i looked at running time and i was like i can't watch over an hour of that so then i started watching THE WIRE s01e01 halfway through i realize i had no idea what was going, my brain was on strike, my body was no cooperating either and at some point i must have fell asleep coz this morning when i press the button on  of the laptop it started beeping because battery had died out and when it came on so did the episode of the wire where it cut off 

fitness cardio dvd  plus a 5 miles walk was a bit of a stretch for me !

The Wire is a terrible TV show

catch on Breaking Bad instead..an almost perfect show

The Wire is a terrible TV show

catch on Breaking Bad instead..an almost perfect show

The Wire is fucking amazing. It starts out a little slow like Breaking Bad but it just gets better and better. Like Breaking Bad.

Just watched some Bourne movies, now watching Bridge on the River Kwai.

Edited by BoxOfficeZ