kitik

Weekend est pg 22 - 2 Guns 27.4, Wolv 21.7, Smurfs 18.2

On other news, everyone's favorite this year Spring Breakers has made 31M worldwide. Great success considering both its small budget and just how fucked up and weird it is. 

I sure hope Harmony Korine will be able to get his next couple of movies funded more easily now. 

The Way, Way Back and Fruitvale Station are also doing really well. Same cant be said for Before Midnight even though its highest grossing movie of the series. 

Fruitvale actually dropped 50% from its last Friday, which is... weird. Even The Master held much better in its second wide weekend. 

Who was saying attendance is at record levels? Record bad levels maybe, what a puke year in terms of reception both from audiences and in legs. Quality overall has been dismal.

That was me. I already posted the link for you in the thursday thread.

That one too. Didn't see any numbers for it.

MOS is too far down the list and will make under 500k this weekend so I don't think we'll see any reports till tomorrow or Monday.I think it'll drop another 50% or so, 350k-400k for the weekend is my guess.

I really need to see Spring Breakers, I keep hearing Franco is crazy good in it

By the way I saw Fruitvale Station yesterday and it's terrific. Definitely near the top of my list for the year