Shawn Robbins

Weekend Estimates: Elysium 30.5M; Millers 26.55M; Planes 22.53M; Percy Jackson 14.6M Pg 29

Actually, outside of TA related and Batman, the two mega franchises, I think comic book fatigue is starting to slowly kick in, too. Not as much as sci fi- the number of sci fi movies recently has just been tremendous, and none have been that great. And I say that as a big sci fi fan.

Unfortunately you're right in both cases.

Watched Sinister for the fourth time last night. That has to be my absolute favorite horror movie as of late. I love it.

So it's good? I can't find the DVD of this movie in Australia for some reason. I always want to check it out.

:mellow:

Why?? Because my taste in girl's beauty is different to yours? :mellow:  :mellow:

No. I dont know what kind of a supermodel school you attended, but that is not an ugly or even an awkward looking teenager. There is always the girl with the unfortunate acne, the fat girl and the girl with long, awkward limbs who would kill to look as good as Angelina Jolie looked as a teenager.

• Like 1

No. I dont know what kind of a supermodel school you attended, but that is not an ugly or even an awkward looking teenager. There is always the girl with the unfortunate acne, the fat girl and the girl with long, awkward limbs who would kill to look as good as Angelina Jolie looked as a teenager.

Sorry if my recent posts came across that way. I criticised Angelina's look based on celeb scale. I used different scale for 'normal' people. I would've called her teenage pic 'good looking' if we'd been talking about every day, average girl.

And just for the record, I'm not hotter than Angelina Jolie... just want to make that clear. :lol:

Sorry if my recent posts came across that way. I criticised Angelina's look based on celeb scale. I used different scale for 'normal' people. I would've called her teenage pic 'good looking' if we'd been talking about every day, average girl.

And just for the record, I'm not hotter than Angelina Jolie... just want to make that clear. :lol:

Okay.