Shawn Robbins

Weekend Estimates: Elysium 30.5M; Millers 26.55M; Planes 22.53M; Percy Jackson 14.6M Pg 29

She's prettier than Jennifer Anniston, lol.

You didn't see her before the lips surgery & the nose job then. I saw her earlier movie (wayyyyyy before she got more famous) and she looked downright scary. She looked like Steven Tyler in full make up. 

Edited by KATCH 22

You didn't see her before the lip surgery then. I saw her earlier movie (wayyyyyy before she got more famous) and she looked downright scary. She looked like Steven Tyler in full make up. 

What lip surgery? I first saw her in Gia.  What early movie are you talking about?

With make up everyone looks pretty so yeah... You can't say that for sure.

That's just silly. Both wear makeup. So its an even playing field. I can say for sure what I see. And to my eyes Angelina is waaaaaay prettier than Jennifer Anniston. To me.

• Like 4

Are u a season subscriber to the Enquire? Is that all u focus on? Her benevolence and selfless acts and her charitable nature make her anything but what u say she is. And her pre 2005 stuff is almost a decade ago. Times change and so do people.

I don't read that type of Magazine.

Anyone can be that selfless with the same $$$$ in her bank account.

Edited by KATCH 22

Angelina Jolie > Jennifer Aniston. In every single way, beauty, intelligence, acting and directing talent (Sorry but Aniston has never delivered something of a Changeling-like performance in her whole career). She's really some kind of interesting person with some interesting path in Hollywood. Both are born to family actors but Jolie stood apart.

Jolie is a natural beauty, check out pictures of her as a teenager, she was already a stunning beauty, those pouty and unreal lips are all natural! Cut that bullshit! Compared to Aniston and her nose surgery because she was ashamed of her greek ascendancy to adjust herself to Hollywood beauty criteria. Jolie never gave a fuck because she is all natural headstrong and not submissive. No contest, that's why Aniston got outmatched.

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 4

What lip surgery? I first saw her in Gia.  What early movie are you talking about?

I can't remember the name of the movie but I remember her lips just jumped off the screen when I watched that movie. I remembered her name then because I thought it'd be rude to refer to her as 'that chick who looks like a duck'. The next thing I knew she became 'the sexiest girl in Hollywood' and I couldn't believe how pretty she had become.

Edited by KATCH 22

I can't remember the name of the movie but I remember HER because I her lips just jumped off the screen. I remembered her name because I thought it'd be rude to refer to her as 'that chick who looks like a duck'. The next thing I knew she became 'the sexiest girl in Hollywood' and I couldn't believe how pretty she had become.

Let me do some digging.

Angelina clearly had work done on her face have to be blind to suggest otherwise.

Maybe but never got to the point of butchering her nose like Aniston and face with Botox like Kidman or Cox. Jolie's face remains human and not alien-like.

Young Angie

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

She looks exactly like how she looked when she came on the scene and became famous as an adult.

She was born so naturally beautiful, it's unreal. She is so above the average Aniston.

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 3