Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

Any hope for DOFP in india? Can it beat Godzilla?

It will do okay, but doubtful if it can beat Godzilla. Godzilla is a big brand in India.

It will do good. DOFP has a much more aggressive marketing campaign, mainly because Hugh Jackman is a brand ambassador of an Indian mobile brand.

Update: Micromax spending close to ₹ 4 cr on X-Men: Days of Future Past, the highest for any Indian brand to spend on a Hollywood film.

Yes DoFP has crossed godzilla and is now no 2 :( i expected more from godzilla in Indian BO 

Yes, surely in fact we had often seen some Indain BO fans having a craz for movies like Godzilla but this craz is even for the imminent movies like "Last Benchers" Releasing on 27th June 2014 which I had seen in http://www.justbollywood.in/lastbenchers/

Have not liked any Bollywood Recently...

Dhoom 3 was overhyped nonsense compared to 1 and 2. 

You know what a rather over the top but very entertaining film? Gadar ... 

That scene in Pakistan where he takes the water well out of the ground... omg lol 

Edited by Lordmandeep

Boxofficeindia is reporting 11.36 crore nett($2.6m) for Holiday OD. So the weekend will be in 37-40 crore range ($8.5-9m).100 crore will be difficult, as the WOM is not very good(what a surprise!). The only reprieve is that the forthcoming competition is not very tough.

• Like 1

Lol..... I was watching Gadar just yesterday. That scene is just awesome.

I heard in terms of tickets sold it handily beats the recent blockbusters...

That movie has some issues with its themes but actually is a pretty solid film. Amisha Patels best performance (she looked so hot in that film), grand historical setting, epic dialogue, great theme, love story is one of the most likable, theme  and Action scenes that made Sunny Deol legend.

Best part is the fight at his house, the guy picks up a bike and yells and Sunny Deol and goes AHHHHH!!!

Or when he takes over the train and runs over the entire Pakistani Army while screaming...

Audiences do crave films of that nature, for example look at Dabaang. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

According to imdb EoT opened here on the 6th. Can we hope for an increase from the $1.296 million gross of oblivion? Also mojo doesn't seem to have the gross for MI4, was it never released in India?

@Rsyu MI4 was huge in india 8-9M gross i guess yea im sure EoT will cross Oblivion 

MI4 also had Anil Kapoor handling Indian promotions and Tom Cruise coming to India, so EOT won't hit those heights. Definitely more than Oblivion though.