Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

3 minutes ago, Bruce said:

you can check

On 12/3/2022 at 10:05 AM, charlie Jatinder said:

My apologies.

I got myself listening to some projections from trade guy, looked closely to numbers myself today. More probable projections would be.

A:EG NWH A:IW A2
MUM 14.50 7.50 8.61  
DUP 9.10 5.30 5.96  
EP 4.00 2.10 2.70  
Rest 10.00 5.30 5.50  
TN 5.20 3.50 3.00 5.50
APTS 4.60 5.00 2.20 8.00
Kerala 1.30 1.30 0.88 2.50
Mysore 4.80 2.70 2.48 5.00
  53.50 32.70 31.33 21.00

EG did 37cr in North India while NWH did 20.5cr. A2 can do 30-35cr I feel. That will give 50-60cr NETT opening day aka ₹60-75cr GROSS.

Looks like 60-75cr is his prediction for OD. Not even 1/10th of what you just said. I don’t think his full run prediction in India is even 800cr.

Box Office: Avatar: The Way Of Water sells over 4 lakh tickets worth Rs 16 crore for the opening weekend | PINKVILLA

Box Office: Avatar: The Way Of Water sells over 4 lakh tickets worth Rs 16 crore for the opening weekend

At the moment, Avengers: End Game holds the record for biggest pre-sales of all time with an All-India Gross Advance of Rs 80 crore, and Avatar 2 will be targeting to take the second spot in the list, with sales around Rs 60 crore for the weekend at all India level. For those unaware, Spiderman: No Way Home had clocked a weekend advance of Rs 40 crore plus and at the moment holds the second spot in the list for biggest advance. 

26 minutes ago, Borobudur said:

Box Office: Avatar: The Way Of Water sells over 4 lakh tickets worth Rs 16 crore for the opening weekend | PINKVILLA

Box Office: Avatar: The Way Of Water sells over 4 lakh tickets worth Rs 16 crore for the opening weekend

At the moment, Avengers: End Game holds the record for biggest pre-sales of all time with an All-India Gross Advance of Rs 80 crore, and Avatar 2 will be targeting to take the second spot in the list, with sales around Rs 60 crore for the weekend at all India level. For those unaware, Spiderman: No Way Home had clocked a weekend advance of Rs 40 crore plus and at the moment holds the second spot in the list for biggest advance. 

The record is all for Hollywood I remeber,Bahubali 2 have 137 Cr presale

3 hours ago, Borobudur said:

Great record for a Hollywood film.

4 minutes ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

Knew it, not only the OD, but your 1000 crs lifetime was also too much.

1000cr was always gonna be a plausible number not realistic prediction and may be it still may happen because hey its Cameron. 

Surely front-loaded hype in North isn't as much as expected.

5 minutes ago, Nero said:

Not a single show for the entire week is housefull in my city. Most of them are half full. I think increased price is putting off people. It's too much .

I don't think prices are really much higher than normal. Yes IMAX prices are high but they are always high.