Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

Pathaan looked fun. Got Die Another Day opening vibes at the start.

Should be a mass entertainer. My only issue is that SRK was never known for being an action star, he's the romance guy. Even his action movies have minimal fist fighting and it's just him being charming throughout, so kind of a weird genre for his comeback.

Just now, grim22 said:

Should be a mass entertainer. My only issue is that SRK was never known for being an action star, he's the romance guy. Even his action movies have minimal fist fighting and it's just him being charming throughout, so kind of a weird genre for his comeback.

Gotta reinvent.

2 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Every time he came in Action movie, it broke opening records. 

What you mentioned that they had less fist fighting or most were bit westernized stopped them from gaining full potential.

Now it's time to fully indulge in fist fighting without any holding back.

Pathaan looks awesome, I'm excited for it looks like a Mission Impossible knockoff but in a good way, will make sure to watch it for sure. If the film is as good as the trailer might have a film to challenge Dangal as my favourite Indian film.

Also are there any other Bollywood (or Indian films in general) that are like Pathaan, that are worth checking out?

1 hour ago, Potiki said:

Pathaan looks awesome, I'm excited for it looks like a Mission Impossible knockoff but in a good way, will make sure to watch it for sure. If the film is as good as the trailer might have a film to challenge Dangal as my favourite Indian film.

Also are there any other Bollywood (or Indian films in general) that are like Pathaan, that are worth checking out?

War and Bang Bang by the same director as Pathaan are probably the only other movies in this genre to recommend. The Tiger movies are okay but not as slick. Don and Don 2 are pretty good and slick.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Black Panther 2

FRI - ₹16cr

SAT - ₹18cr

SUN - ₹17.5cr Approx

Total - ₹51.5cr ($6.4M)

Disney reported ₹15.05cr day one to press. Weekend may be they be around ₹48cr ($6M).

Disney officially

Marvel Studios’ much anticipated film event of the year: ‘Black Panther: Wakanda Forever’ continues to receive immense love from audiences across the country with a phenomenal weekend box office of Rs 50.58 Crore GBOC.

Day 1: 15.48 Crore GBOC
Day 2: 17.68 Crore GBOC
Day 3: 17.42 Crore GBOC