Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

Stray thoughts on stuff

- Crazy that we may end up with 4-6 movies doing 500 Crore Nett this year. Jawan, Gadar 2, Pathan so far, Tiger 3, Dunki, Animal all have the potential as well

- Tiger's teaser was good enough, Salman has started looking his age in his performances now though

- Animal was a great teaser, maybe Sandeep Reddy Vanga will address his Kabir Singh criticisms head-on 

- Ganpat looks bad and i can't believe a movie with Tiger Shroff and Amitabh set in the future is getting a 3 week marketing campaign in total

- Fukrey 3 seems like it will recover costs and make some money as well. Surprisingly resilient franchise

- Good to see smaller movies pulling off decent box office runs, helps the overall health of the box office when there's smaller stuff between the mega-releases. Gadar 2 and Jawan had OMG2, Rocky aur Rani (not exactly smaller, but still), Dream Girl 2, SatyaPrem ki Katha, and now Fukrey 3 all doing well around them

23 hours ago, SchumacherFTW said:

I'd be shocked if that sticks

Sadly they are sticking with it . Very dumb move on their part imo. Because Dunki will be huge in north and overseas. Salaar will not meet it's full potential although it might do well in south 

An opening day around Brahmastra or slightly better for Tiger 3. The next 2-3 days after 12th will be huge though. Will make up for any loss of business on the 12th. Still I am not sure if it will match any of Pathan, Jawan and Gadar 2 unless it has good wom and goes in overdrive mode from Monday.

3 hours ago, marveldcfox said:

An opening day around Brahmastra or slightly better for Tiger 3. The next 2-3 days after 12th will be huge though. Will make up for any loss of business on the 12th. Still I am not sure if it will match any of Pathan, Jawan and Gadar 2 unless it has good wom and goes in overdrive mode from Monday.

Currently it's better than Gadar 2 in few places but yeah there's not much rush for this on OD. Weird