Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

2 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Pune Friday

English 3D - 44 Shows (16 ff - 28 Available)

English 2D - 16 Shows (1 ff - 15 Available)

Total - 60 Shows (17 ff - 43 Available) 

Usually Pune is among strongest in pre-sales. Weirdly both Pune, Ahmedabad and Mumbai aren't that crazy as Rest of India.

You forgot last year also it was crazy for IW in Pune. I didn't get ticket until 3rd weekend for IMAX... This year looks the same 😭

46 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

I am waiting for actual data but it is safe to assume that Endgame has crossed first 24 hours pre-sales record of Infinity War in just morning.

Record of Baahubali 2 still stands and perhaps by end of day that gonna fall.

Did you read my comment? Most theatres haven't alloteed screens so there is no way of booking ticket online. Or it would have easily surpassed the total

58 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Record of Baahubali 2 still stands and perhaps by end of day that gonna fall.

I know HW is more frontloaded, but this still seems almost unfathomable to me. BHB2 was soooooooo huge.

Edited by Thanos Legion

2 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Jeez, finally.    

Was it just a matter of waiting for enough people to wake up?

Yes. And it was only PVR and INOX chain opening 1 screen per theatre to test the water. Just few minutes back Cinepolis (3rd biggest in country) opened and it crashed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Charlie Jatinder BMS or even Paytm is not being very reliable right now when it comes to showing all shows that are available (for example at first try 1 out of 3 Imax open right now doesnt show up on BMS. It only shows up after u go to a different section and then come back). BMS and Paytm are also showing as available many showings which are completely full. This is at least true for Mumbai. 

Mumbai also has more shows available than any other city. Maybe that could be why it has fewer conplete sell outs right now. 

Also PVR website was crashing, so they completely removed Endgame from presales and now it is working again. 

Still no PVR phoenix tickets available though. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

I never witnessed it crashing for any Khan film. In fact, Baahubali 2 time it slowed but not crashed.

It did crash for Bb2. I don't remember well but happened with a non baahubali Telugu film too. 

Here in Hyderabad they block the tickets (most of it) for EG. 

God knows how we'll get the tickets. 😑