Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

27 minutes ago, Jedi Jat said:

It doesn't matter. Besides Hollywood, especially niche brand like Star Wars only need premium plexes, where it will get a screen or two anyways.

Besides TFA had to face Dilwale + BM and Dabangg 3 is certainly no match to them. Looks like uber shit, trade talks are poor, expecting it to bomb.

You say that for all big hindi tentpoles not starring SRK. 

• Haha 2

Biggest hurdle for Dabangg 3 will be the release of Good Newwz on 27 Dec. I think that will open very well considering Akshay Kumar is on a roll this year, plus it has a very appealing cast and trailer. I have no doubt overall Dabangg 3 will open bigger but GN may do more business at the end of it's run.

17 hours ago, grim22 said:

Why? Are Disney trying to kill the brand off in India? It’s not just Dabangg 3, it’s every big release in every industry. All languages have their big Christmas release that day. 

Weirdly enough, Dabangg 3 does look very appealing unlike Dabangg 2 which looked like a remake of Dabangg.

There is no such thing as Star Wars Brand in India.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jedi Jat said:

Yes and tbh it was horrible. I am still not able to believe how that shit and HF4 did what they did.

19 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

Well for starters, they didn't have SRK. 😋

Now that I think of it(actually been thinking about it for a while now) I dont know whats wrong with Shahrukh' recent track record.

Akshay is a seasoned actor but I cant imagine how much of an upgrade 15 out of 20 recent Akshay movies would be if SRK played Akki's role (coz well Akshay just plays himself with varying degree of ham when he really wants to "experiment").

They would turn out to be much bigger hits too.

1 hour ago, marveldcfox said:

I don't know man. I can actually see it doing as much if not more if somehow the reviews turn out good. 

Jumanji2 will destroy everything and hurt all Bollywood releases.

TLJ did ₹15cr & The Greatest Showman did ₹3cr.

Expecting TRS to do ₹12cr Approx & Cats may be ₹1-2cr.