kayumanggi

Tuesday Numbers (08.20.2013) 3.05 M TB | 2.46 M WTM | 1.86 M ELYSIUM | 1.60 M PLANES | 1.56 M K-A ll

Still no midnight numbers for Mortal Instruments :mellow:!

Come on Sony, what are you afraid of?

With theaters being upset that they couldn't show the film before the clock actually struck midnight, there may not be much of a number to report, since lots of places decided not to bother with a midnight show.

With theaters being upset that they couldn't show the film before the clock actually struck midnight, there may not be much of a number to report, since lots of places decided not to bother with a midnight show.

Wow :huh:!

That's a first

Edited by Boxofficefanatic

I hope it falls less than 25%

That'll require 100% jump on Friday which is doable. In my projection I went conservative route but I can see 95-100% jump which would with my numbers give it a drop around 27-28%. 

THE IMMORTAL WAITING GAME for that midnight number. lol

It will probably get a mention in Friday's number. But to kitik's point there just weren't a lot of shows so there's probably not much to report.

eta: I meant Wednesday.

Edited by ECSTASY

Mortal Instruments did 3.2 million for early shows on Tuesday and midnights. Thats a much bigger haul than was expected.Source: baumersbullshit.com

• Like 4