Cedarpoint1111

Smash - Renewed for Season 2

You have no idea how much fun I have singing random songs in my car! Its always some kind of musical, it just happens to be Smash right now. I love singing Let Me Be Your Star, and History Is Made At Night... both incredible songs!

• Like 1

You have no idea how much fun I have singing random songs in my car! Its always some kind of musical, it just happens to be Smash right now. I love singing Let Me Be Your Star, and History Is Made At Night... both incredible songs!

Me too! Omg, yes. I do that one and Don't Forget Me<3

So I went online and just downloaded all the original songs from the season... the actual entire "Bombshell" play is on youtube with a running time of 1 hour for just the songs... they practically had the entire musical written... I think they should just write a script and actually do a show! LOL

Best show on television to hate-watch is back! 

If the season premiere is any indication, they didn't fix any of the problems. Some scenes are gloriously bad. 

I hate-watched sporadically so I could be included in hate convos. But the premiere wasn`t just gloriously bad. It was also gloriously boring. I knew the ratings would go down the toilet when I nodded off before the end of the first hour and decided to call it quits. I can take stupidity but I cannot CANNOT take Angelica Houston`s wax figure face. I`m telling you, every mug shot of this woman loses the show several million viewers. I quit. This ain`t gonna finish Season 2. Axe is falling and rightly so and the media gloating over this unqueionable trainwreck is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and much more fun than the stupid show.

Edited by fishnets
  • Like 1

Smash is my guilty pleasure.  No homo.  :)

How's the new season?