#ED

Weekend Estimates: Gravity - 55.5M; CWACM - $21.5M ;RR - 7.6M;

There are several Tim Horton's in Manhattan but I've never been to one. There's a Dunkin Donuts on virtually every other block.

Yea guys im just kidding. I know Dunkin Donuts is ginormous in the US. Tim Hortons is equally as big here.

Yea guys im just kidding. I know Dunkin Donuts is ginormous in the US. Tim Hortons is equally as big here.

Weirdly enough, California has no Dunkin Donuts yet. They are opening up in 2016 according to some reports. But currently, it is only Krispy Kreme. When I was in NYC, the Dunkin coffee was a daily purchase, loved the hot coffee on the fall days.

Weirdly enough, California has no Dunkin Donuts yet. They are opening up in 2016 according to some reports. But currently, it is only Krispy Kreme. When I was in NYC, the Dunkin coffee was a daily purchase, loved the hot coffee on the fall days.

Krispy Kreme?That does it. I am moving to California. :P
  • Like 1

I personally think this is a perfect storm of perfection.  Two likable actors, a very good director and one of the best trailers to come out in quite some time.

Perfect Storm, Clooney, clever wordplay there sir
  • Like 2

So should I see Gravity, Rush, or Captain Phillips (Regal Fenway is apparently showing it today at 7:00)?

Rush is fucking amazing. Gravity opens here next weekend and Captain Phillips only on October 24.

So should I see Gravity, Rush, or Captain Phillips (Regal Fenway is apparently showing it today at 7:00)?

Captain Philips is having paid sneaks tonight at many theaters. I think they want word of mouth to start spreading, especially after Gravity's good performance.

• Like 1

I have never seen anyone walking with a paper cup coffee. Not even in Helsinki in november. 

You can't look on any major city street in Canada and not see someone carrying a paper Tim Horton's coffee cup.

Does that taste better?

For those who don't like coffee or used to American coffee, I don't think so. The taste is stronger, that's why I usually drink milk coffee instead of pure black coffee.

So apparently the only place where Runner Runner isn't bombing is Portugal. WTF lol. This is The Internship all over again (biggest comedy of the year by far if we don't count with The Hangover 3).

Edited by CJohn

So apparently the only place where Runner Runner isn't bombing is Portugal. WTF lol. This is The Internship all over again (biggest comedy of the year by far if we don't count with The Hangover 3).

Dont take this as an insult but your country sucks ass, CJohn.

Edited by Jack Nevada
  • Like 1