#ED

Weekend Estimates: Gravity - 55.5M; CWACM - $21.5M ;RR - 7.6M;

So apparently the only place where Runner Runner isn't bombing is Portugal. WTF lol. This is The Internship all over again (biggest comedy of the year by far if we don't count with The Hangover 3).

They have an insatiable appetite for the 'Fleck

So apparently the only place where Runner Runner isn't bombing is Portugal. WTF lol. This is The Internship all over again (biggest comedy of the year by far if we don't count with The Hangover 3).

Great signs for the BO prospect of B/S over there in 2015.

Great signs for the BO prospect of B/S over there in 2015.

Man of Steel was quite a flop over here :lol: Sold less tickets than The Internship, Elysium (huge hit over here), Argo and The Lone Ranger, just to name a few. Affleck will help in a big way.

• Like 1

1. LOL at all of this donut talk. There's a local shop near me that blows all of them out of the water. Washtenaw Dairy is so awesome.2. I like coffee flavors, but regular coffee is too bitter for me. I prefer the flavor of coffee in mixed beverages. 3. I'm about to watch Enough Said.

I'm happy for SaBu as well but it's depressing as a fan of Jolie. She really flushed her acting career down the toilet in recent years. I have big hopes for her next directing project though.

Directing/Producing a major studio movie > Acting in a major studio movie.

She has a solid acting career she can go back to if directing doesn't work out for her. She was the #1 earning actress on the Forbes list for the money she made from Maleficient so she is in about as much demand as any other actress in Hollywood.

NoOnly place to get donuts are at gas stations and grocery stores.

Those are, more often than not, the worst places to get donuts from. I haven't tried at Dunkin Donuts, only at Kryspy Kreme, which I think is nothing great. I prefer my local donuts shops, that for some reasons, all owned by Korean Americans.

Those are, more often than not, the worst places to get donuts from.I haven't tried at Dunkin Donuts, only at Kryspy Kreme, which I think is nothing great. I prefer my local donuts shops, that for some reasons, all owned by Korean Americans.

What city do you live in?

Directing/Producing a major studio movie > Acting in a major studio movie.She has a solid acting career she can go back to if directing doesn't work out for her. She was the #1 earning actress on the Forbes list for the money she made from Maleficient so she is in about as much demand as any other actress in Hollywood.

Yes of course she commands huge salary but she's turned down roles like Gravity and SLP in favor of The Tourist, etc Personally I think Unbroken will be huge commercially and critically. So it's all good.

Those are, more often than not, the worst places to get donuts from.I haven't tried at Dunkin Donuts, only at Kryspy Kreme, which I think is nothing great. I prefer my local donuts shops, that for some reasons, all owned by Korean Americans.

I have been to both due travel. I liked them alot.