lilmac

Binge watching

Do you binge watch?

What are you watching right now?  What was the last show?

Right now, I'm watching Season One of The Shield and Downton Abbey all the way through.

House of Cards, Parks and Recreation (S2), Mad Men (S3) were previous shows.

Once I finish Shield and DA, I will rewatch The Sopranos.  

My girlfriend and I pretty much spent January holed up in our apartment watching The Sopranos. It was her first time doing the whole series. In May, we binged Parks and Rec. July, we did all of Breaking Bad.

Did you see all of P&R at once?  

I think I'm going to save this season's Homeland and Walking Dead and binge watch them when the season is over.

I'm not even bothering with Homeland after hearing about the second season. I gave up on Walking Dead last season. It's wasted potential. 

ah ! 

i'm stuck on episode 3 of homeland season 2 i'm just not feeling it , nothing like feeling you're wasting 40mn when you could watch or rewatch something that will procure me more pleasure

From what I'm hearing, I think I'm done with Homeland.  I barely got through Season 2.  I can only take but so much of Carrie.

I don't think I could ever watch a show in real time, I don't have that kind of patience. So I tend to only binge.Throughout this year year I watched all of seasons 2 and 3 of GOT, almost all of Elementary and seasons 1 and 2 of The West Wing.

I remember I watched Game of Thrones Season 1 in one day. Lol stayed up till 5am. I could not stop, easily of the greastest seasons of television ever.

I pulled an all-nighter for Breaking Bad S3.