kayumanggi

MONDAY NUMBERS (10.07.2013) 6.0 M GRAVITY

Its cineworld in Crawley

*googles*

Holy crap, how do you have any money left?! They're showing everything!

Kinda sucks though that the one movie thats never getting released in Finland and I was really excited to see, Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa, isn't playing anywhere anymore.

....by fat &/or ugly women, yes. Hardly a "vast" consortium of the population though.

See also: Scarlett Johannsen, Natalie Portman ie hot hollywood/music types

I don't think it's gender-related... but definitely nerd/geek related. Much of it seems to be on niche sites -- ADF, etc.

I don't think it's gender-related... but definitely nerd/geek related. Much of it seems to be on niche sites -- ADF, etc.

ADF is populated by mean, hysterical women with too much time on their hands. Of course they'd hate her (and most people, for that matter)

*googles*Holy crap, how do you have any money left?! They're showing everything!Kinda sucks though that the one movie thats never getting released in Finland and I was really excited to see, Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa, isn't playing anywhere anymore.

It's where our monthly unlimited passes are so important ;) I live about 50+km away from it so I only get a chance to go very rarely, once a year if I'm lucky these days. It is the scene of my greatest and yet most disappointing triumph though. I saw seven films there in one day, and only one of them I thought was more than alright. Two were downright horrible!

It's where our monthly unlimited passes are so important ;)I live about 50+km away from it so I only get a chance to go very rarely, once a year if I'm lucky these days.It is the scene of my greatest and yet most disappointing triumph though. I saw seven films there in one day, and only one of them I thought was more than alright. Two were downright horrible!

Whoa. How much Red Bull did that take and how numb was your arse after the seventh movie? lol

I know man. I used to do big marathons back when I was single. And wasnt at college

Not to criticize your movie choices, but did you choose that bunch because they were the most interesting to you, or because their showtimes were suitable for a marathon?