kayumanggi

MONDAY NUMBERS (10.07.2013) 6.0 M GRAVITY

Bane is total shit! There. What can you do? Ban me? Oh wait....mod, right...Never mind :P

Bane was not shit. TDKR was the best superhero movie of 2012. Kthxbye

I will accept no attacks on Bane. :angry:

Seriously, though, guys, I know "special film" means different things to each of us, but as a film lover, didn't the sheer technical insanity just boggle your mind with awesomeness? Or is this just something that you appreciate the more you know about film production?

(I'm the reverse of lordmandeep... watching a movie in a theater is sacrosanct to me. I don't want people talking to me, I don't want to talk to people, it's just me and the movie (and the vibe of the audience).) Hanging out with friends is fun -- we'll talk and goof and all that afterwards.

Depends on the film..

I remember watching 300 being with friends and making jokes about how they did not have gunpowder back then and what the hell was that weird goat guy? made the movie far more enjoyable then it would have been 

Sometimes I agree we can be douches, me and my friends kept laughing during TDKR with Bane's voice lol 

Edited by Lordmandeep

Bane was not shit. TDKR was the best superhero movie of 2012. Kthxbye

Sure buddy. Whatever you say. LOL, I like Bane even though I'm not big on the movie, it's Bruce Wayne... and other things that I don't care for. But anything to get you be all up in arms and start posting TDKR gifs is pretty hilarious, so I can't resist :P Edited by Sam