kayumanggi

MONDAY NUMBERS (10.07.2013) 6.0 M GRAVITY

I am not saying its a bad film at all its a good film but I think me and my friends and a lot of the audience at my screening were left scratching their head over the film. 

I think I would more enjoyed this film on a cozy Sunday night on the home theater system then going out to a movie theater. 

WTF are you on?This film is made to be seen on the big screen, and is most effective there.

Edited by Boxofficefanatic

Gravity is a good film but I fail to see why everyone is praising the film as its the 2nd coming of christ. 

I thought it was a good movie, but I didn't think it was great. I never felt like I was watching a special film.

However, it might be better if I had seen it in REAL IMAX. Not the phony IMAX with the converted theaters, but the legit REAL IMAX.

• Like 1

lol to me paying 15 bucks for a film is to much. 

Funny thing I work in the bank and make money to spend like that but I choose not to.

I actually usually watch films on Tuesdays as its like 5 bucks lol 

Edited by Lordmandeep

You're the same type person/group I get in their face and tell them to shut the fuck up. I paid $12,15,18 to see a film not listen to your MST3K bullshit. I've never lost that battle, know why cause it only takes one to get the whole theater on your side essentially thanking you for doing what they were scared to do. Public courtesy and decency are lost on too many today. 

Get some manners. 

Lol jesus chill out

I don't talk out loud its usually a whisper.

Also if you expect me and my friends to sit through TDKR and not make a joke about how silly Bane sounded 

I think having a blast with friends makes a movie far more enjoyable to me...That is why I never watch movies alone at the theater. 

Sounds weird to some but I don't take watching a film at the theater that seriously its just entertainment and fun to me nothing more. 

Thats why I prefer serious films at home 

Edited by Lordmandeep

I will accept no attacks on Bane. :angry:

Seriously, though, guys, I know "special film" means different things to each of us, but as a film lover, didn't the sheer technical insanity just boggle your mind with awesomeness? Or is this just something that you appreciate the more you know about film production?

(I'm the reverse of lordmandeep... watching a movie in a theater is sacrosanct to me. I don't want people talking to me, I don't want to talk to people, it's just me and the movie (and the vibe of the audience).) Hanging out with friends is fun -- we'll talk and goof and all that afterwards.

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 3

I will accept no attacks on Bane. :angry:Seriously, though, guys, I know "special film" means different things to each of us, but as a film lover, didn't the sheer technical insanity just boggle your mind with awesomeness? Or is this just something that you appreciate the more you know about film production?

Bane is total shit! There. What can you do? Ban me? Oh wait....mod, right...Never mind :P
  • Like 2