kayumanggi

MONDAY NUMBERS (10.07.2013) 6.0 M GRAVITY

Not to criticize your movie choices, but did you choose that bunch because they were the most interesting to you, or because their showtimes were suitable for a marathon?

Quantity over Quality that day. Didn't help that the rest of the non 18 rated films we'd all seen or thought were even worse looking.

I wouldn't say that's true, not at all.

That's because every guy wants to bang her and all women are upset at this.   :)

....by fat &/or ugly women, yes. Hardly a "vast" consortium of the population though.

See also: Scarlett Johannsen, Natalie Portman ie hot hollywood/music types

Why Do So Many People Hate Anne Hathaway?

You're basing your argument on one article? I think it wildly over-states the issue, which (at most) surfaced briefly around the Oscars when she was simply front-and-center of every entertainment piece.

It is said people hate Anna Hathaway because she always tries so hard to look sexy, which she is just not.

...wtf? Who claims this? If nothing else, surely the comments from the guys here would show that's not the case.

(and I'm not even a huge Hathaway fan. It's just..... wtf?)

Ice Age 3Time travelers wifeDance Flick (my favourite film of the day)Ge forceThe Ugly TruthAnd the final destination

Ice Age 3 7,5/10Time travelers wife 5/10Dance Flick (my favourite film of the day) 1,5/10Ge force 4/10The Ugly Truth 6/10 (WTF? I have no idea, why I gave it a 6/10 back than, i thought it was something between 4 and 5. Definetely won't hold that grade if i'll ever see that movie again...)And the final destination 3/10

Wow, would have been a pretty bad day for me, too.

Edited by Poseidon

HAHA, that article also takes glancing blows at Michelle Williams and a few body shots at Jennifer Lawrence. 

That article goes more to prove my point than anything else. Some people just want to hate and project.

Hardly proof of a any one actress being "vastly" hated. 

On the topic of movies at home v. theaters, I hate watching movies at home. I'll always get distracted by something, someone will always interrupt me, and it basically sucks the fun out of movies :(

I enjoy watching most movies at home more probably, except maybe comedies. I definitely wouldn't have said that a few years ago either.

On the topic of movies at home v. theaters, I hate watching movies at home. I'll always get distracted by something, someone will always interrupt me, and it basically sucks the fun out of movies :(

You must live in a peaceful non-interruption zone of courtesy driven citizenry that that doesn't crack wise unnecessarily during the film, kick out their phones and text or worse take a call. You have thoughtful parents who don't bring a 5yr old to an R film at 10pm. 

Yeah, no possible distractions at the cinema....must be nice where you are. 

You must live in a peaceful non-interruption zone of courtesy driven citizenry that that doesn't crack wise unnecessarily during the film, kick out their phones and text or worse take a call. You have thoughtful parents who don't bring a 5yr old to an R film at 10pm. 

Yeah, no possible distractions at the cinema....must be nice where you are. 

Never really had issues except for some annoying people who laugh at inopportune times. Sometimes animated movies are annoying with kids, but that comes with the territory. The one time in the past two years I've had issues with a texter wasn't in my town either :P