baumer

Some Thursday Numbers

Good God, fishnets, just stop!

No, you stop! You want BD1 to miss DH1 mark so you see what you want to see. And I`m sorry but anyone who thinks that Allan Rickman should be campaigned for BSA has no credibility. He was good but Fiennes was better and Rickman didn`t have much to do to warrant BSA nom. Best glorified cameo, sure, but BSA? LOL. Edited by fishnets
  • Like 1

No, you stop! You want BD1 to miss DH1 mark so you see what you want to see. And I`m sorry but anyone who thinks that Allan Rickman should be campaigned for BSA has no credibility. He was good but Fiennes was better and Rickman didn`t have much to do to warrant BSA nom. Best glorified cameo, sure, but BSA? LOL.

OMFG, I said there's a 1% chance of it beating DH1, but you are batshit crazy if you think it'll have a sub-50% drop. You're insane. Rickman > Fiennes

You WISH I was obsessed with you.Who would want to be obsessed with YOU?That's fucking hilarious.

You are proving my point by posting something related to me everytime I post.Now, no need to talk about me, let's go back to the movies.

Now on pace for 283.5m.

The obvious trend I'm noting is that it continues to show growing better legs on a day-to-day basis. That is,not only is it holding better, but its holds are growing better, albeit very slowly.