John Marston

X-Men: Days of Future Past OS thread

After a 6% drop on 2nd weekend here(denmark) it dropped around 50% in the 3rd but is still going to beat TASM2 without breaking a sweat..Well deserved i might add

• Like 2

After a 6% drop on 2nd weekend here(denmark) it dropped around 50% in the 3rd but is still going to beat TASM2 without breaking a sweat..Well deserved i might add

If DoFP becomes the #1 CBM ww with <505m os, then dom, os  and ww, each will have a different CBM at the top.

It only needs around 492M WW to be the top CBM WW assuming it stops at 220M domestic. If it exceeds 220M, then the OS requirement reduces a lot. So yeah, I can definitely see a 3 way split.

• Like 2

X-Men:DoFP, road to $500m OS, third round:

OS TASM2 DoFP Weekends Australia 12.6 17.2 3 Brazil 22.0 20.5 3 China 80.9 107.2 3 France 20.4 22.5 3 Germany 13.7 11.0 3 Italy 11.9 7.5 3 Japan 14,4 6.6 2 Mexico 24.5 21.8 3 Russia – CIS 20.0 20.8 3 South Korea 32.1 31.2 3 Spain 3.9 2.8 1 United Kingdom 33.2 38.8 3 Total 275.2 307.9  

Is more than $30m difference in the Top 12 markets going to be enough to beat TASM2 OS with the World Cup coming up next Thursday? I hope so!! 

thanks for posting this comparision weekly, its a great read. 

hope the movie gets close to 470 next week overseas

Edited by RemyW
  • Like 2

BOM has it at $455.8M.

Fox intl, unlike other studios, includes Puerto Rico numbers in the number it reports. But this number is already included in domestic numbers. So BOM deducts the gross from PR to give the correct worldwide number. This happens for all Fox films.
  • Like 2

Fox intl, unlike other studios, includes Puerto Rico numbers in the number it reports. But this number is already included in domestic numbers. So BOM deducts the gross from PR to give the correct worldwide number. This happens for all Fox films.

That makes those found extra money in Puerto Rico B.O. jokes even funnier.  :lol:

Really, why would they do that?