Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Marston

X-Men: Days of Future Past OS thread

I was checking the number of copies & yay for now kinometro shows 2000 of them

Its more than TASM, Cap & similar releases usually getting 1500

lets see what happens irl

What is kinometro and could you provide a link pls? :)

I wonder if it could go beyond $500M WW. The competition is pretty strong. CAP2 did well and SPIDEY2 will soak up the demand for superheroes. XMDOF couldn't come at a worse slot. GODZILLA seems to be offering a more epic, thrilling summer box office popcorn  fare. Again Fox floods the story with numerous extraneous characters neglecting the fact that more successful franchises like DARK KNIGHT & SPIDEY only need to rely on a single character. Having said that, I think Fassbender is perfect as the young ruthless Magneto. He deserves his own stand-alone. DRAGON2 & APES 2 to the rescue.

I wonder if it could go beyond $500M WW. The competition is pretty strong. CAP2 did well and SPIDEY2 will soak up the demand for superheroes. XMDOF couldn't come at a worse slot. GODZILLA seems to be offering a more epic, thrilling summer box office popcorn  fare. Again Fox floods the story with numerous extraneous characters neglecting the fact that more successful franchises like DARK KNIGHT & SPIDEY only need to rely on a single character. Having said that, I think Fassbender is perfect as the young ruthless Magneto. He deserves his own stand-alone. DRAGON2 & APES 2 to the rescue.

500 ww is the absolute floor for this movie. The Wolverine made 414 ww and all serious predictions i saw on websites have this over 500 ww

My feeling is DOFP will have stronger reception than Godzilla. Let us wait for few days when DOFP reviews will arrive. What ever I read it seems to be one hell of a ride. So it should do great for sure.

China will be huge for DOFP and so no way it does just 500M. I am predicting 700M WW finish.