film2kz

Real Friday numbers (starting pg 5) (BD1 5.5 Muppets 2.73, Hugo 2.005)

The Chipmunks wasn't in 3D either. And you can say what you want about those two films, but kids absolutely love them. Not all films are made for you. Some are just made for kids to enjoy.

And we all pitty the dads who has to sit and watch it too

And we all pitty the dads who has to sit and watch it too

I didn't mind the first one, but yes, the second one was horrible. But the thing is as a dad or an uncle or other family member that is taking the kids to see it, we don't mind sitting through something that is kind of annoying, as long as the kids like it. That's how I felt when i watched my two nieces laugh unontrolably in Chipmunks 2.

I didn't mind the first one, but yes, the second one was horrible. But the thing is as a dad or an uncle or other family member that is taking the kids to see it, we don't mind sitting through something that is kind of annoying, as long as the kids like it. That's how I felt when i watched my two nieces laugh unontrolably in Chipmunks 2.

I always bargain with my son...Its like Chipmunks and little popcorn or Transformers with all you can eat...See the picture
  • Like 1