film2kz

Real Friday numbers (starting pg 5) (BD1 5.5 Muppets 2.73, Hugo 2.005)

That seems like a small jump for the Muppets, doesn't it?If it were to jump 100% today, that would give it 5.4 and then a 35% drop gives it 3.5 for a total of 11.6 mill. That's horrible.

Seems like 100 mill is far far away for muppets

I'm confused by this. The WOM on this is nothing short of spectacular. Why is it putting up such mediocre numbers?

People prefer the mind numbing idiocracy of those retarded chipmunks or the friggin' smurfs. The general audience wouldn't recognize a great film if it kicked them in the crotch.That, and it's not in 3D.I don't wanna live in this world anymore.

Easy easy.. Its just BO numbers :)

People prefer the mind numbing idiocracy of those retarded chipmunks or the friggin' smurfs. The general audience wouldn't recognize a great film if it kicked them in the crotch.That, and it's not in 3D.I don't wanna live in this world anymore.

The Chipmunks wasn't in 3D either. And you can say what you want about those two films, but kids absolutely love them. Not all films are made for you. Some are just made for kids to enjoy.