film2kz

Real Friday numbers (starting pg 5) (BD1 5.5 Muppets 2.73, Hugo 2.005)

It depends what you mean by kiddie shit. When Walt was alive it wasn't kiddie shit. Most of Pixar isn't kiddie shit. And during the 90's with Aladdin, Lion King, Mermaid etc it wasn't kiddie shit.

It depends what you mean by kiddie shit. When Walt was alive it wasn't kiddie shit. Most of Pixar isn't kiddie shit. And during the 90's with Aladdin, Lion King, Mermaid etc it wasn't kiddie shit.

Not a fan of animated movies so yeah, kiddie shit all the way except Sleeping Beauty. It had a chick turn into a fuckin dragon. Most feminist statement ever committed on the screen. definitely not kiddie shit or shit for the matter. Edited by fishnets

The decisions that they make makes them spineless cowards. They actually changed lines and edited animation in each of those 90s flicks because deaf, blind and sensitive idiots thought they'd heard or saw something provocative. Disney should've just said, "Fuck off, and go back to kindergarten," I would say Pixar is not kiddie shit at all, save Cars 2, (damn! I was gonna be so strong and then...) but that's a a perfect example.Cars 2 is the reason why Disney should not rule AT ALL. EVER.

Great number for BD1, it's gains against NM are getting incrementally bigger each day - it's even possible it may have a sub-60% drop this weekend. I never expected it's legs to be this good - still a big ask to beat NM but it's definitely possible now.

Not a fan of animated movies so yeah, kiddie shit all the way except Sleeping Beauty. It had a chick turn into a fuckin dragon. Most feminist statement ever committed on the screen. definitely not kiddie shit or shit for the matter.

I guarantee you more effort goes into an animated film than 90% of most live action pictures. There's more charm, heart and humor in pinkies of Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, 11 out of the 12 Pixar films than in all four soon to be five Twilight flicks combined.These are facts.