Neo

Point Break | December 25, 2015 | China Release on December 3rd, 3 weeks before the US.

I had a really good time watching it.  Delroy Lindo adds an element of class to any movie he is in so I enjoyed him immensely.  The story and the plot were weak but it  was more than made up for in the stunts.  The opening stunt left me breathless.  You knew it was going to happen but seeing them jump onto that tiny landing, man that was something to see.  So the film is not a great one but it's certainly worth seeing imo.

• Like 3

On January 1, 2016 at 9:26 AM, Baumer Fett said:

I had a really good time watching it.  Delroy Lindo adds an element of class to any movie he is in so I enjoyed him immensely.  The story and the plot were weak but it  was more than made up for in the stunts.  The opening stunt left me breathless.  You knew it was going to happen but seeing them jump onto that tiny landing, man that was something to see.  So the film is not a great one but it's certainly worth seeing imo.

If you liked it, I'm sure that I will enjoy too :P 

I never watched the original movie, should I watch? 

10 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Aren't you excited for KFP3???

This is a very painful subject for the Shay, Ethan. The Panda is being released IN MARCH in most places that are not US. That is exactly why I am so desperate.

Still I will have (starting from next week): H8tful, Revenant and Ride Along 2, so not so bad...