Neo

Point Break | December 25, 2015 | China Release on December 3rd, 3 weeks before the US.

fuck this fucking movie

I hate Gerard Butler more and more with each day ... starting to realize just how rubbish of an actor he is ( name one great movie he was in ... and no 300 doesn't count ) and how rubbish the projects he takes on are

Kathryn Bigelow better speak up against this !

fuck this fucking movie

I hate Gerard Butler more and more with each day ... starting to realize just how rubbish of an actor he is ( name one great movie he was in ... and no 300 doesn't count ) and how rubbish the projects he takes on are

How to Train Your Dragon? :D

He dropped out of this, Edgar Ramirez took his role :)

fuck this fucking movie

I kinda liked him in Chasing Mavericks  :ph34r:

• Like 1

I don't think so. This probably won't be a huge hit no matter where it releases, but this date itself is good enough to get the film to 100M if it is good

overseas will love this they loved the Robocop and Total Recall remake Edited by Maxmoser3
  • Like 1

‘Point Break’ Moved From Summer To Christmas; ‘Creed’ Coming For Thanksgiving

http://deadline.com/2015/02/point-brea-release-date-creed-rocky-spinoff-1201365866/

WB keeps delivering more movies to the Gods in order to not have JA bomb spectacularly in their hands.

Smart scheduling with both movies. Point Break would have been killed by MI5 and Fantastic Four, at Christmas it has a fighting chance thanks to overflow from SW sellouts and so on. Creed does feel like a perfect family movie fit on Thanksgiving.