Neo

Point Break | December 25, 2015 | China Release on December 3rd, 3 weeks before the US.

I see no need for a 3D release and this movie is an obvious bomb. It will probably do 20-30M DOM. WB should switch this and In The Heart of the Sea.

The trailer isn't bad. It's not great, but not bad either. They really needed one big name actor to really sell the movie around though. Having no stars in it at all consigns it to an "Into the storm" like fate. They really should have tried to get a big star, maybe even Keanu as Bodhi this time.

The trailer isn't bad. It's not great, but not bad either. They really needed one big name actor to really sell the movie around though. Having no stars in it at all consigns it to an "Into the storm" like fate. They really should have tried to get a big star, maybe even Keanu as Bodhi this time.

Into the Storm did fine at the box office, so I don't see the problem.

That carried a 50M budget, this one more than doubles the budget according to reports.

Wait what? This is 100M? Seriously?

I thought it would be like 30M... :o it certainly doesn't look like a 100M movie.

Into the Storm had the big special effects. This has nothing.