grim22

Weekend Estimates: Thor TDW 86.1M, Ender 10.25, Free Birds 11.2, Grav 8.4, BG 11.3, Last Vegas 11.1

Neither are that good, but I like Bay more. This year alone, I thought Pain & Gain was better than Man of Steel.

Pain and Gain is so fun. I really enjoyed it a lot more than I thought going in.

But why ? Isn't that what they are supposed to do ?

Sure but she was the one who started Deadline and the numbers reporting. She doesn't have a website yet. So she can't post them. She has to tweet them, lol.

Pain and Gain is so fun. I really enjoyed it a lot more than I thought going in.

Same here. I figured I would enjoy it since I am a big fan of The Rock, but I didn't think it would be as good as I thought it was. I would probably give it a B/B-.

• Like 1

She was, she got all bitchy on Twitter (not that that's anything different than usual, LOL).

LOL I read her tweet saying Harvey Weinstein spoon fed them the numbers. Who cares how they got them? LOL she's crazy.

• Like 1

Sure but she was the one who started Deadline and the numbers reporting. She doesn't have a website yet. So she can't post them. She has to tweet them, lol.

Holy shit I just thought something.

The story of Walter White is actually the story of Nikki Finke.