grim22

Weekend Estimates: Thor TDW 86.1M, Ender 10.25, Free Birds 11.2, Grav 8.4, BG 11.3, Last Vegas 11.1

I don't really have time. Besides, Blue is the Warmest Color and Short Term 12 is coming to the same theater next week, and Dallas Buyers Club after that. Yum.

what a nice theater. I wish I went a big college like Michigan. I should have applied to Minnesota. 

Don't be that guy AA.

I've always been that guy. I'm just not enforcing my mod status of late. It doesn't change who I am. DOS and I go wayyyyy back. He knows how I feel about him, and how much I've went to bat for him over the years. I think I'm free to call him when I think he's taking it a tad to far...as a friend.

• Like 1

So... how about those Book Thief numbers?

Eh? Ehhh??

Book Thief opened this weekend? Really?

EDIT: LOL, just checked BOM. Those are some shitty numbers!

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

I've always been that guy. I'm just not enforcing my mod status of late. It doesn't change who I am. DOS and I go wayyyyy back. He knows how I feel about him, and how much I've went to bat for him over the years. I think I'm free to call him when I think he's taking it a tad to far...as a friend.

I am sorry but there something about him. I just can't stand. 

What's with the Gestapo tactics? I'm not allowed to change my name now?

That Avengers effect taking a break or what? Don't worry Marvelites, you'll still get a sequel. But perhaps next time Marvel will aim higher, strive for something more than just a Happy Meal-product.

• Like 1

I think that an increase from 65 to 82 million in November, which is a very similar percentage increase IM3 had in the summer with an empty market, shows that the "Avengers effect" has merit.

Stop saying November like its a bad thing . November has proven to be a lucrative month
  • Like 2

I think that an increase from 65 to 82 million in November, which is a very similar percentage increase IM3 had in the summer with an empty market, shows that the "Avengers effect" has merit.

Agreed. I thought Thor would have bigger increase since this movie has Thor and Loki.

Something that's nagging at me is wondering whether the bump is due to the Avengers, or just the awareness of Thor having been considerably increased with the release of the first film.