Films

Thursday numbers: gravity- 575,000

Not stunned by BMH breaking out but am stunned by it breaking out THAT much, I expected high teens and maybe low 20s but 30 would be fucking incredible. I think I'm gonna check it out tonight

Edited by Cmasterclay

Not stunned by BMH breaking out but am stunned by it breaking out THAT, I expected high teens and maybe low 20s but 30 would be fucking incredible. I think I'm gonna check it out tonight

This film is a nice ensemble of some well liked black actors. It's not a slave, maid or butler movie or a woman in drag. It's a nice change of pace. I'm gonna check it too. Plus it's a sequel to a pretty good movie.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 3

This film is a nice ensemble of some well liked black actors. It's not a slave, maid or butler movie or a woman in drag. It's a nice change of pace. I'm gonna check it too. Plus it's a sequel to a pretty good movie.

yep. its like hey you know what? you can have black characters that speak normally, do regular things and undergo everyday problems. Who woulda thunk it?

• Like 3

yep. its like hey you know what? you can have black characters that speak normally, do regular things and undergo everyday problems. Who woulda thunk it?

LOL wait did I say a woman in drag? I meant man in drag. Hell I can't even tell anymore.

• Like 2

Not stunned by BMH breaking out but am stunned by it breaking out THAT much, I expected high teens and maybe low 20s but 30 would be fucking incredible. I think I'm gonna check it out tonight

The first movie is a cult classic and it has a cast full of black actors that are rarely seen on the big screen. I for one am happy to see other films with black leads break out besides Tyler Perry movies, because his films are so one-note and only caters to the religious crowd.

• Like 2

The first movie is a cult classic and it has a cast full of black actors that are rarely seen on the big screen. I for one am happy to see other films with black leads break out besides Tyler Perry movies, because his films are so one-note and only caters to the religious crowd.

Supposedly there are some religious elements in this, too.

It takes more than teenage girls to reach the levels the Twilight sequels did at the box office.

LOL no kidding. My coworkers (thirty somethings) organized groups to go on opening weekend. For all of the movies. They were all into it.