Films

Weekend estimates:Thor 2 $38.4m, TBMH $30.6m

GTA is the tits and definitely better than Call of Duty, but c'mon, sometimes you just wanna fucking shoot people, right?

Obviously, but I think there are better and funner games to just shoot people.

But yeah, CoD isn't the only one guilty of being unoriginal. I mean, Battlefield 4 is basically Battlefield 3.5.

Halo > COD

Just saying, because you know it was going to come up. It wins on the better environments alone (The MW game level designs were either blue-ish gray or brown as the dominant color).

I like Halo more.  I never played the story mode on either but Halo is much more fun.

I hate how there is no Regicide mode anymore on Halo 4. 

• Like 2

I'm getting it. And it'll probably sit right next to my unopened ps4 box. Honestly don't know why I buy these things since I'm too busy other than just to have it :lol:Btw good jump by TDW after a somewhat disappointing weekday. Looking for a 50%+ Saturday bump. May watch that or The Book Thief this weekend

I want to see The Book Thief too!

I'm gonna see Thor 2 again today. Hopefully Book Thief is playing there.

• Like 1

is Call of Duty Ghosts going to sell more copies than GTA 5 this year? I hope not

That is pretty much impossible. GTA V has a strong chance of becoming the biggest videogame of this gen.

Well, Unlike movie sales which sometimes are hard to tell, video game sales clearly show which series people like playing more.

Yep, going down the Halba route.

COD is easy and disposable most of the time because it hit on the formula with Modern Warfare and has simply recycled lesser versions of it with each progressive outing. It's basic economics. If you know what people want, simply give them more of the same.

Edited by 4815162342