Films

Weekend estimates:Thor 2 $38.4m, TBMH $30.6m

Today my teacher said, and I quote: "Catching Fire opens up next week. That'll be a big one, it could possibly crack 150M!"

UGH

I think Catching Fire could surprise a lot of people and open to at least a 40 million dollar OD.  :)

• Like 4

If Best Man beats Thor this weekend, Kevin Feige has to give Terrence Howard a $10M check and an formal apology for replacing him in Iron Man 2. Plus, the role of Iron Man in any future movies.

Thor will win the weekend easily. It has a Saturday bump to look forward to. But the gap will probably not be as big as anyone expected. I think the winter game question asked if BMH will finish within 30M of Thor 2 this week.

• Like 1

Thor will win the weekend easily. It has a Saturday bump to look forward to. But the gap will probably not be as big as anyone expected. I think the winter game question asked if BMH will finish within 30M of Thor 2 this week.

This is assuming the Friday bump is as big as the mystical weekend estimates seem to think.

• Like 1

yeah well.

Were you able to take advantage of the walmart pricing error and get yours for $24.99?

No instead I got the Bestbuy shipping error where it was delivered to my neighbors house.

• Like 2