Films

Weekend estimates:Thor 2 $38.4m, TBMH $30.6m

I believe it, just decided to look at shows at Century City, and a lot of them are 50% or greater sold already. The 7:45 has 3 seats left.

I can't get on fandango right now to check the east coast. Did it go down?

Edited by ECSTASY

I think the success of TBMH just goes to show you how undeserved the AA community is in hollywood. 

It makes you wonder why they make so few these days.- the 90s and early 00s were filled with them. (Menace 2 Society, House Party trilogy, Friday trilogy, Waiting to  Exhale, Set It Off and a whole bunch of others.

Edited by babz06

It makes you wonder why they make so few these days.- the 90s and early 00s were filled with them. (Menace 2 Society, House Party trilogy, Friday trilogy, Waiting to  Exhale, Set It Off and a whole bunch of others.

Because most of them fell into the "mid-range" budget area that's now almost nonexistent in Hollywood -- everything needs to either be a super-cheap indie or a giant tentpole.

• Like 5

Not to mention the classic "Don't be a menace 2 south central while drinking your juice in the hood"

• Like 1