Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

This scene was among the best from 2012. Zimmer killed it in this scene

Great call...inspiring, moving part.  I think when I first saw it I jumped up and fist pumped when with the other inmates ha.  And "why do we fall" is one of if not my favorite on that soundtrack. 

• Like 1

But I thought the Iron Man fans thought he was only good villain. 

Yeah, I loved Iron Man, but the ending with Obidiah was underwhelming ... Whiplash was a disgrace in IM2 ... and Mandarin .. um, yeah ... I admit I laughed, but seriously ... and then we have fire breathing Killian as well.

Yeah, I loved Iron Man, but the ending with Obidiah was underwhelming ... Whiplash was a disgrace in IM2 ... and Mandarin .. um, yeah ... I admit I laughed, but seriously ... and then we have fire breathing Killian as well.

I was referring to the comic books. He is consider good in the comic book right?

Yeah for some reason as good as the IM movies are (great in the case of the first) they just haven't had a really good main villain in any of them.

• Like 1