Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

• Founder / Operator

To borrow an acting term, the objective's just weren't clear. Was he crying because Zod was the last of his kind, or because he didn't like killing, or because of something else? It just didn't resonate with me. 

Direction.

Do you see anyone inside? No. You don't.

We see the people running in the streets away from that place when the Creator of Worlds hits Metropolis. There is nobody left. The people left are dead. They died and Superman couldn't do shit. He did his best by destroying the machine in the other corner of the Earth.

Also the movie is Superman: Day One. AKA he's new at the job. Figuring shit out. Hence he's finding his way. The idea of "Oh, Superman wouldn't have done that!" is much. Then again we heard that when Superman Returns opened too. The deadbeat dad/stalker memes which were also lazy and inaccurate though funny!

• Like 2

Why was a bigger deal not made about the fact that Batman blows the shit out of Talia's driver in TDKR?

I kinda remember that being a big deal- most parodies and fake scripts brought it up. People (so unfairly  :ph34r: ) hated on everything TDKR related that it just got lost in the flow of other things people didn't like

Who needs all that extra shit, just buy the regular Blu-Ray.. why you buying a special edition of Wolverine anyway?

The edition looked great. After I opened I almost cried. The Bluray box brings no cover. It was a mistake made and all copies are like this. And the responsible for this hasn't answered yet. Big fuck really.

Snow White?

Snow White and the Huntsman. Bought the limited German edition. It was 70€ and dropped to 30€. Tried to resist but I couldn't. I regret nothing since the edition is worth the money.

• Like 1

• Founder / Operator

Snow White and the Huntsman. Bought the limited German edition. It was 70€ and dropped to 30€. Tried to resist but I couldn't. I regret nothing since the edition is worth the money.

Hah, I know. I was just trolling Snow White and the Huntsman. My apologies.

Hah, I know. I was just trolling Snow White and the Huntsman. My apologies.

No need for that :lol:

The last movie I am going to buy this year is probably The Lone Ranger - Steelbook Edition. Still going to try and confirm if the spanish edition bring portuguese subtitles.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1