Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Weirdly enough, I haven't seen a single Harry Potter movie (not in theaters, not on DVD, not through streaming, not even through piracy). I read all books the same weekend they were released, but the movies never interested me enough to go watch them.

• Like 1

Weirdly enough, I haven't seen a single Harry Potter movie (not in theaters, not on DVD, not through streaming, not even through piracy). I read all books the same weekend they were released, but the movies never interested me enough to go watch them.

Why does Redfirebird have two accounts?

really loving this site lol

where is the MoS discussion thread btw? or anything related to MoS

Don't worry, we'll just imagine all your every Marvel movie made and to be made in the future >>>> MOS posts.

Aside from Spider-Man, the Marvel villains suck. DC got all the good ones. Batman rogue gallery over all Marvel villains.

Batman can role out Joker, Two Face, Mr. Freeze, Ra's Al Ghul, Penguin, Bane, Catwoman & Riddler ... and that's just the top tier.  No one else can even remotely match that ... and it's all due to the films and the tv series ingraining these characters in peoples mind for 50 years.