Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

I meant dailies i.e. matches Thor's daily numbers exactly (which it has not matched in 9 days now). Not increases and decreases. If it follows Thor's increases and decreases, it ends with 197.5M, but will probably be pushed to 200M.

After last weekend, I was thinking that if it follows Thor1's path almost exactly, it'll reach just a little bit above 200M (around 206-207M).  Unfortunately since then, its numbers had continued to lag behind and I think that's only gonna get worse.

I think it will fall just short of 200M, but they'll fudge it so that it reaches.

Frozen would need at least $50m for the 3-day weekend. $55m if it wants to pass 200 comfortably and not too late in its run. I dunno. Right now I'd say $45m for 3-day, $175-185m total.

I think it will open bigger. It's really the only kid's movie. It actually looks pretty good and I may go and see it. I really don't care for animation that much. But I saw a clip on tv and it looked like the old school Disney in the realm of Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast etc.

none of the guys in these teen franchises are attractive. maybe they appeal to 14 yr old girls though.

LOL I just posted this another thread. I'm only there for Jennifer.

And yes the teen girls sitting next to me couldn't breathe when Liam came on the screen. They were sitting with their parents and trying to hide their raging hormones. It was funny and cute.

LOL I just posted this another thread. I'm only there for Jennifer.

And yes the teen girls sitting next to me couldn't breathe when Liam came on the screen. They were sitting with their parents and trying to hide their raging hormones. It was funny and cute.

Good thing Liam was not in the movie much then. Hutcherson may not be the teen idol in terms of looks, but I feel he is much above Hemsworth in terms of performance. If they had switched roles, I don't think it would have been as effective.