Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Finally watched Catching Fire.It was very good. Not great but quite powerful and harrowing.Jennifer Lawrence is a pretty talented actress (with a rubbery face) but I did get a little weary of her constant shouting of"PEETA!!, PEETAAAAA!!!. I swear that dude was dangerously close to becoming a "dude in distress".

• Like 1

Finally watched Catching Fire.It was very good. Not great but quite powerful and harrowing.Jennifer Lawrence is a pretty talented actress (with a rubbery face) but I did get a little weary of her constant shouting of"PEETA!!, PEETAAAAA!!!. I swear that dude was dangerously close to becoming a "dude in distress".

I just liked your post and then unliked it. How dare you call JLaw "rubbery" :rant:
  • Like 4

Rubbery face? How do you look like? Post a pic plz.

movie would've been so much better without the 'dude in distress'

should've made lenny kravitz the love interest because it looked like they were gonna make out everytime they talked

• Like 3