Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Hey Ed: @AndrewSicilianoIt's currently 23 degrees in Foxborough, expected to drop to 14. #iceupson11/24/13, 2:55 PM @AndrewSicilianoRT @Patriots: Unfortunately our pre-game ceremony with a field-sized American flag has been cancelled tonight due to gusty winds11/24/13, 3:10 PM It's Manning weather!

Really Tele? Really?
  • Like 1

Okay, for realz: Edwards Long Beach has one sellout... they were pretty much all sold out yesterday. Edwards West Covina has a nice amount of sellouts. We'll see if that continues.

Okay, I hope it's not another victim to football.  This year's Saturday trends have been higher but Sunday drops are harsher too.  Even movies like Gravity consistently drop ~50% on Sunday.

A bit off topic, or should I say on topic? I never know with these threads haha. Finally I get to see this at 7:30 tonight in Liemax! So freaking stoked. And 4 hours from show time the only seats left are the front rows and a bit of the sides. Most likely a sellout once it starts.

• Like 3

A bit off topic, or should I say on topic? I never know with these threads haha. Finally I get to see this at 7:30 tonight in Liemax! So freaking stoked. And 4 hours from show time the only seats left are the front rows and a bit of the sides. Most likely a sellout once it starts.

So like that cineplex has Reserved seating now. 

It's.. it's over. I did the essay. 370 words. 7 hours. I now know what Aaron Ralston must've felt like when that arm came off after he had been mutilating it for hours with a dull pocket knife. 

Only seven hours? I've spent days staring into the void of an empty microsoft word page, slowly going insane trying to figure out how I was gonna write an essay.

• Like 1

It's.. it's over. I did the essay. 370 words. 7 hours. I now know what Aaron Ralston must've felt like when that arm came off after he had been mutilating it for hours with a dull pocket knife.

370 words took you 7 hours? That's a damn short essay.
  • Like 1