baumer

Monster Tuesday CF 16.1 (Rth) | Ed did WHAT to a girl?!

No. Just to trolls.

These Nolanites have gotten on my last nerve, lol.

And then for Ice Roll to call out Marvel lites and let the Nolanites slide with their fuckery was just the last straw.

It's THG CF glory run. I'm here for it.

Is it singular or plural. I dont see anyone but Ed being annoyed about this. I dont mind CF making any kind of movie. Its a well reviewed well received blockbuster.

Is it singular or plural. I dont see anyone but Ed being annoyed about this. I dont mind CF making any kind of movie. Its a well reviewed well received blockbuster.

LOL you're right. Ed is really the only one TODAY.  But Jack said this week.

Honestly, I didn't know you were a Nolanite until you announced it.

ED, Mr. Pink, Tawasal and few others were nervous about the 2D record but it is annoying that Marvel fanboys get attacked while others are given free pass.  

• Like 4

ED, Mr. Pink, Tawasal and few others were nervous about the 2D record but it is annoying that Marvel fanboys get attacked while others are given free pass.  

That's what I'm talking about. Ah the injustice!

What would Katniss do?

True. But they were not trolling. Tawasal/Pink are good posters. I think at times the problems here is folks suddenly generalize and attack a group like marvel/nolan etc.

I guess iceroll "attacked" marvel fans as only record CF is going after is 2013 domestic record.

I'm a Nolanite, can appreciate other movies, rooted for TA last year(loved that 100m 2nd wknd)............ Also rooted fro TDKR :wub: whipping its ass :stretcher::(

Edited by B J
  • Like 1

LMAO. I had to go to a sexual harrassment training (all of the employees of our hotel had too) a few weeks back. It was the stupidest thing ever.

LOL it may stupid to you but it absolves the company from liability when some idiot  does something stupid.

LMAO. I had to go to a sexual harrassment training (all of the employees of our hotel had too) a few weeks back. It was the stupidest thing ever.

What goes on in there? Someone comes in and guilts trips all the men? 

Edited by Jack Nevada

True. But they were not trolling. Tawasal/Pink are good posters. I think at times the problems here is folks suddenly generalize and attack a group like marvel/nolan etc.

I guess iceroll "attacked" marvel fans as only record CF is going after is 2013 domestic record.

LOL Ed and I are playing around. We love each other really.

• Like 1

LOL it may stupid to you but it absolves the company from liability when some idiot  does something stupid.

Oh, I totally would agree, and in fact we all were subjected into going to these trainings due to a certain someone who made sexual comments TO A CUSTOMER. OH, and the beauty of it was that SHE didn't have to go to any of them for whatever reason.

• Like 1