baumer

Monster Tuesday CF 16.1 (Rth) | Ed did WHAT to a girl?!

it will be the first. But the chances of making 400m is close to zero

Nah. Dont be silly. It has more than fair chance of making 400M. You will change your mind after thursday numbers come in. This is moving at a furious pace for now. As long as 5-day is above 100M 400M is strongly in play.

• Like 2

So If I understand correctly Ed is pregnant and Tarzan's been shooting his load (is he the delivery man), so Ed copped a load from Tarzan? I don't think I can be bothered sifting through 31 pages... oh boyOn a different note Da Hunger Games has caused a volcano and Da frozen is melting

10m not a problem :)

hmmm :thinking: is looking that way

I would have been thinking at least that more if eve hold up

Rth seems to have learned the Telemachos way of getting more likes....spread your genius over multiple posts.

• Like 4

Nah. Dont be silly. It has more than fair chance of making 400M. You will change your mind after thursday numbers come in. This is moving at a furious pace for now. As long as 5-day is above 100M 400M is strongly in play.

overpredictions all over again, will they ever learn? *sigh*

overpredictions all over again, will they ever learn? *sigh*

You got to be kidding. It's going to be near 300M after the weekend, for it to miss 400M drops need to be 70%+ in 3rd and 4th weekend and with WOM it has, no chance.  ;)  :D

You got to be kidding. It's going to be near 300M after the weekend, for it to miss 400M drops need to be 70%+ in 3rd and 4th weekend and with WOM it has, no chance. ;):D

it won't reach 300m by the end of the weekend, more like 280m. In the third weekend we will see another +55% drop, then Hobbit comes to play.

it won't reach 300m by the end of the weekend, more like 280m. In the third weekend we will see another +55% drop, then Hobbit comes to play.

Did you see the 22M Rth posted? It's going to be much closer to 300M maybe even over so yeah 400M is happening.  ;)  :D

Edited by druv10