lilmac

Weekend estimates: CF-$74.5; FRZ-$66.7; Thor2-$11.1

lmao you watched Movie 43? I can't imagine

And I've heard some truly terrible things about Only God Forgives. Still want to see it tho

Oh yeah, Only God Forgives... Ryan Gosling is going to steal the Razzie from Adam Sandler this year.

Bitch please.

LOL, I know I don't see a lot of movies compared to other people here, but this year is easily my biggest moviegoing year so far.

Please check Runner Runner, Die Hard 5, Paranoia, The Counselor, The Host, Mortal Instruments (saw the last two at home). Then come back and talk to me again :lol:

In the process, please see also RIPD, Scary Movie 5 and After Earth.

Haven't seen any of those ^_^

I consciously avoid movies that don't interest me or I think will be bad. Why waste money just to say I've seen 124 movies a year?

This man... he understands it

What's y'alls favorite scene this year?

Uhm... It'll have to be the scene in Man of Steel, right when they start terraforming in New York, and that tall building (looked like it was made entirely of glass) fell down, right towards the camera. The people's faces and the soundtrack went so well with that scene.

You'll have it, no surprise.

Honestly it might be the jizz scene from This is the End. I was dying

Oh, nevermind the Man of Steel scene. Totally forgot about this movie.

The LCD (was it LCD or Ecstasy? I keep confusing them for some reason) scene was priceless.

What's y'alls favorite scene this year?

CF's ending as Katniss shoots the arrow at the force field, and Snow's reaction to that. It was amazing, and the moment she looks up to see the dome come down in flames and pieces Ugh. Then, she gets picked up.UGH.I LOVE that scene.

My sex tape too.

• Like 1